As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. That means I earn commissions from my sponsored links or I make money when readers (you) purchase items through my links. Your purchase allows me to continue working as a stay-at-home dad who moonlights as a farmer and a musician. Needless to say, this post contains affiliate links.
So you’ve entered the entrepreneur world
there’s only 2 ways to go… do it half way or plunge head first all the way
which one will you pick?
There will be a lot of obstacles along the way… money problems,motivational issues, lack of things to do, boredom…. a lot
but this is the price you pay to succeed
and you will have to overcome those obstacles by yourself most of the time
after all you are your own boss
so here are some things that might help you out in your endeavour as an entrepreneur
1. Have a number (or set a goal) in mind.
2. Act professional even if no one is around to supervise you ( I still dress up and sit at my desk for 4 to 6 hours a day, with break schedules and a daily time record for myself)
3. Document your progress (are you making money or just wasting your time?)
4. Assess earnings over expenses and see if it’s still balanced (you should be earning at least 10 to 20% of your total earnings per month (that’s minimum)
5. Motivate thyself (each and everyday remind yourself that this is what you want and you have to succeed no matter what)
6. Take time for yourself (After all… this is the reason why you became an entrepreneur right?)
7. Enjoy every experience you get out of this
Hope this helps you guys out